Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rojan Zét

Rojan Zét is the talented, generous and inimitable resident poet of the Cowichan Valley Arts Café. This is a collection of links to his brilliant contributions to the Café. I love his poetry and I am forever grateful.


Explore www dot rojan dot freeservers dot com where,

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof."
- Richard Bach

Thank you so much Rojan for your inspired contributions to the Café.

5 comments:

  1. What is a comment?
    - Rojan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A verbal or written remark typically related to a piece of information, observation or statement.

    The word comment has different meanings depending on specific fields of use... writing code, writing music, on blogs or simply...NB

    Ahhh yes, there's the rub! Is no comment a comment? You know, when there's not even a grunting sound to be heard.

    ....nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some woooooorms, big fat juicy ones, teensie weensy squeensy ones, see how they wiggle and squirm!

    I bite off the heads, and suck out the juice three times a day!

    Am I commenting when I talk to myself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. trimakasih buat infonya,,
    sangat bermanfaat sekali,,
    mantap,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. True art. i appreciate people that take the time to sit down and write things down

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kindness is the Most IMPORTANT Thing

    ReplyDelete